Stomach Liposuction Gone Wrong
Submitted by Adriana Rae on January 30, 2007 - 11:16.
Here's the only comment so far on the liposuction review board at RealSelf:
"Liposuction: Saggy skin worse than fat!
Yes, in clothes I look better. My stomach is flat. But I no longer can stand to see myself, much less let anyone else see me naked. It's disgusting - I truly look deformed. There are bumps, valleys, and lots of skin. I wish I hadn't done it."
See also this woman's story of smart lipo gone wrong.
Has anyone else had a similar experience or know of friends who've had success with liposuction to remove stomach fat?
The image above is by Veronique Mansart
- Tara Reid and Her Plastic Surgery Nightmare Link
- Has Beyonce had Stomach Liposuction? Link
- Getting Rid of Belly Fat Link
- Tara Reid's Liposuction Gone Wrong Link
- An Alternative to Liposuction Link