Does Botox Cure Migraines?
Submitted by Meg Wilson on February 27, 2007 - 07:55.
The FDA has not approved Botox for the treatment of migraines but many doctors who apply Botox believe it is very effective for migraine sufferers. There is a study underway to see if Botox truly helps to relieve migraine pain.
- How Much does Botox Treatment Cost? Link
- Getting Rid of Excess Sweat with Botox? Link
- Botox Queen will Marry a German Prince Link
- Anti-Wrinkle Creams - Next to Useless Link
- Free Plastic Surgery for Hollywood's Elite Link